With days to spare

Time is gold. 


Yes, I know, it's a cliche (how do you put the thingy at the top of e?). 

Time is gold but not for me. I have all the time in the world for crying out loud and IF ONLY time can be traded for gold, there'd be a gold statue of me somewhere in the Philippines since two weeks ago. Yes, I've been wasting time for the past two weeks because our university's semestral break already began. And I've wasted about 312 hours doing nothing but the following:

1. Eat
2. Sleep
3. Be a proud couch potato
4. Surf the net
5. Take a bath
6. Pee and poop
7. Waste money

The activities mentioned above, I proudly present, are the things I do everyday. Of course peeing and pooping are listed above because they have already been a major part of my daily life. There's nothing else to do you know. Doing the dishes?Naaaaah. Cleaning my bedroom? Certainly NOT! 

You may start to think that I am a worthless lazy bastard but spare me the flame; it's my sembreak for heaven's sake. But since you're a stubborn old geezer I'll give you good news: I have decided to change my flawed ways and start taking the straight path...I will use my time wisely! 

Since 3 days ago, there have been ideas circling around my head that I'm itching to put into reality. Some of these are:

1. Practice with stencil printing
2. Blog
3. Tour the world
4. Be an advocate of world peace
5. Create a new element just like Iron Man

Basically, I already did numbers one and two which made me pretty satisfied. I used spray paint to put the print on but it didn't quite turn out to my expected result. But for a first try, it's pretty darn good. Blogging is a no-brainer because all I have to do is, well, blog. But the other three are quite a bit hard to do so they may take some time. Don't ever say that they're impossible because they aren't! It just so happened that my dreams are bigger than yours, that's all. 

I'm pretty sleepy now and I'm still playing backyard monsters on facebook so I think I'll end it for today.See you when I see you.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 23, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “With days to spare”

  1. I like your blog and just adore your background :) Hope you'll soon do all 5 things from your list :) I'm expecting report about your progress =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. We have the same problem. :-)

    ficklecattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Starlight Thank you very much for the compliment and follow. Sir/Ma'am I'll be sure to make a report Sir/Ma'am!

    @Fickle Cattle: Yeah it's pretty much the epidemic in our generation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in achieving your "bigger" dreams! haha
    Since you're quite looking for a past time, why don't you just update your deviantart and give the link to me? :> =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. No can do lil missy. I already forgot my deviantart id. :)) Anyway, thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Weee!