When I stopped believing

I stopped believing long ago, when my childhood finally bid me farewell. The times that I believed that a dysfunctional family only exists in soap operas, the moments when I believed that everything will ALWAYS be alright, and the days when I understood that love does not hurt are forever gone. I stopped believing.


I have become more logical, rational. Following orders from the brain rather than the beat of the heart. 

Though this seems to be a good thing,  I have often longed for the time when believing in fantasy is as easy as explaining now why they don't exist. That innocent belief gives me hope that something or someone out there will finally come my way and say "hey, everything will be alright". 

Just another rant.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 29, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “When I stopped believing”

Weee!