What should I do with my life?

For a few days, I've been trying to make something worth posting here on my blog but I just can't think of anything! Yes, it's the dreaded writer's block holding me hostage and keeping me from productivity. As far as I know, inspiration is the sole remedy for this and I have anything BUT inspiration. Aside from that, this floating depression is killing me mentally for weeks! I dunno what's the cause of this depression (that's why it's called floating depression, duh) but it's pretty much annoying me. Good thing I have this blog as an outlet for any rants that may come in mind. Not to mention my bestfriends who have been there for me every step of the way. 

But no, I won't give in on this losing battle. I decided to stare depression and writer's block in their metaphorical eyes and start writing something. So here I am once again in front of your computer screens, represented by words and talking to YOU, hoping that you'll listen to me.


What I did these past few daysNope, did nothing. Nothing here, really. Empty. Null. Void. Made my point? Kindly proceed.


What I REALLY did these past few days - I went to watch (and partially teach) first year HS students from my alma mater practicing for their intramurals, played DoTA, surfed and watched tv 'till late at night, thought of what to put in my blog, and dreamt sweet dreams about my crush. Basically, still nothing. T_______T


PS: I just found out that 2.25 really loves me (Most of my grades are 2.25). For a change, my AECO 10 grade is 1.50. Cheers for me. Hurray!


PSS: Just for randomness' sake here's a picture I drew using MS Paint earlier! I know, it's not good but I'm bored and life's like that.


I move with the wind...I am a NINJA!!!!!!
Any suggestion with what I should do with my life? Please comment on this post. Arigatou gozaimasu.



This entry was posted on Monday, November 1, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “What should I do with my life?”

  1. you write a blog worth reading. :)) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love reading this. Many a giggle from this side.
    Maybe you should visit South Africa?? You'll leave inspired, I assure you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty late reply. :) Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll like South Africa. You know, the culture and stuff? I'm pretty much into that. Been reading your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weee!