A change for the better

I was rummaging through my followers' blogs and comments when suddenly, a spark of thought hit me: What the heck am I writing on my blog? My recent posts are all half-assed pancakes. These amazing people who follow my blog give me a lot of inspiration to do a lot of things through their writing. And what do I write back? Rants. Rants. Rants. Well, that's because I've been feeling a little down lately but thanks to Frisky Virgin (which I just followed 5 minutes ago), my serotonin levels just went back up. Lots'a thanks Frisky Virgin! I mean, just look at the name! She's an interesting character, really.

So I decided that starting from now I'll put a stop to all those rants and only put things that'll make everyone happy - or at least give them a smile. I may not have enough life experience to make heartwarming and dense, ultra-meaningful posts like Single Dad Laughing and Fickle Cattle, but at least I'll try my best. After all, doing our best is what really matters.

Just a short post to let you know.





This entry was posted on Sunday, December 5, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “A change for the better”

  1. You shouldn't write to make other people happy. I think that you should write whatever you want even if it's not as funny as other blogs are. Don't try to be someone you're not.
    People have different lives and that's why we write about different things. On a different ways.

    I enjoyed reading your stories and I don't want you to stop writing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying to change for the better. I noticed that I write more about negative things and I think that I shouldn't do that. But thanks for the insight I appreciate it. :) I won't stop writing because it makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the kind words! This post has made my day, week, and month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Frisky Virgin! It's all thanks to your "Mr. Bo Tangles Tales" that turned my mood around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weee!