Just an update

I'm back again people.


It's been pretty long since I wrote another post. As you can notice, I just occasionally put in some half-assed stuffs here like the poems about...uhm...something I already forgot. Oh, nevermind but don't blame me for this. It's all because I lack inspiration. You know, the things that keep someone writing? Or the things that make someone sigh and look up into the nothingness of air with a dumb-looking smile imprinted on his silly face? Or is it because of my lack of life experience? Either way, I'm gonna write to my heart's content now and no one can stop me!

So what are the things that kept me busy this past month?

As I have told you before (did I?), I'm a college student in a freakin' huge university. And I mean a FREAKIN' HUGE UNIVERSITY. Just switching between classes exhausts all my energy reserves. Not to mention the different subject that makes my poor nose bleed to near-death. 

Anyway let's go to the fun part.

Uhmmm...actually there is no fun part. It's been a hell-ish month for me and I've been doing nothing but go home early, sleep...and sigh in between. 

Anyway, there's this distribution of yearbooks/batch reunion that I'm really looking forward to. I don't really see my closest friends often because of schedule constraints and distance.

While I'm writing this, I just feel that my writing skills are going down the drain (did I really have one?). I'm not really sure if it's just me but I guess I'm loosing my touch. What do you think? 

I'm going to end this for now because I have to continue writing my short story.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 3, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Just an update”

  1. Welcome back. If you wouldn't comment on my blog I would be worried what happened to you.
    I hope you're having some vacations at the end of December so you can rest and write a bit more.

    Have a great weekend, not too busy I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to learn that you feel my blog gives you a headache. Most readers enjoy the intelligent humor. Feedback is always good though. Were you meaning "too much information" as in too pervy or "too much information" as in some of the posts have too many words?

    Have a lovely weekend!

    http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Empress. By "too much information", I mean that there's too many words/info I don't really understand in your blog. Just like the Kadarshian Kard post - I really didn't get it. I'm just 17 so maybe your target audience isn't at my age bracket that's why I had a hard time understanding it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weee!