The randomness of randomity

As you can see, I have a new blog skin thanks to Bea. I want to change my blog skin for a while now actually, but every time I try to change it everything goes haywire. So I sought her help and it came out fantastic! I'm proud of her, actually.


Just so you know, I woke up at 11:50 in the morning today. 10 minutes 'till noon. It was a personal record for me. Had lunch at 2:00 pm then did nothing for the whole afternoon. Ahhhhh....the vacation life. I truly hope that these days will never end. Oh, and another thing: I didn't watch Astroboy because I'm too lazy to put the CD on the DVD player. 

Now the biggest question is: what to do tomorrow? It's already 1:41am so I'm pretty sure I'll wake up late tomorrow. My head's going numb now so pardon the crappy, half-assed blog. I'm planning to go caroling on my friends' house tomorrow. Yeah, I'm too old for that, but it's all in good fun. And for the good old times too. But that's for the night. How about for the afternoon? I just remembered, my little bro rented some movies. I just watched one now actually. It was Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. It was of action-comedy genre and definitely a must watch. I'm gonna watch Cats and Dogs and The Punisher tomorrow.

I'm also playing Plants Versus Zombies lately and I think I'm starting to get addicted to it. I already finished the main adventure game so I'm beating my own record on Endless which is 45 (or 43. I forgot) flags. 

I've been inside the house for 5 days and that's pretty long considering how I love to enjoy the 'great outdoors'. And also, my butts starting to hurt from all the sitting. My eyes are getting tortured by radiation too so maybe I need to look at the light, green hues of nature. For the meantime, I'll go look at Cristine Reyes' and Megan Fox's photos. 

I'm feeling really sleepy right now, so I'll probably end it here. Oh, I'm also planning to write a sequel to Another Reason, which on my boisterous opinion, garnered a few positive reactions.

That's that. :)

PS: I humbly apologize if you find some idiotic errors on this post. It's 1:57 am. Now it's 1:58.

PSS: My sinuses hurt. :(

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 22, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Weee!