Half-assed story

Yes, RANDOMITIES. If that word will ever exist, I'll start worshiping my guitar...which I rarely use by the way. I've always been such a fan of random things because for one, I can't think in an organized manner, two, see number one, three, see both 1 and 2, and so on and so forth...

Now let's see, let's see, let' see..oh I have a little story to tell you.

My niece went down from her room, her face ridiculously white from face powder. She said she wants to be a vampire like Edward Cullen. A few minutes later she's disappointed because she didn't get any faster.

How about my nephew? Well my nephew is a total weirdo everyday so it's probably the reason he looks and acts normal to me now.

But I love them both. :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Half-assed story”

Weee!