Here I am again after a long hiatus.


There's nothing really much going on around in my life aside from Christmas and New Year. Not to mention I'm still uninspired by an unknown cause. The year 2011 came to pass so I think I have to do something about being unable to blog. So here's a few news:

1. Lately, I feel that my writing skills have gone down the drain or that they haven't improved at all (since the 6th grade) but my English professor proved me wrong. He required the class to make a reaction and position paper and I scored 1.5 on both. I think that's about 90% and believe me, it's hard to get that kind of grade. Aside from that, most of my mistakes were the use of slangs. It's a big deal for me because English is not my native language. So far, so good.

2.  Another good news: I am starting to lose interest in computer gaming. Though I still play some games on facebook, I've stop spending too much money on internet cafes. That's means more time for studying and doing other productive things. 

3. Lastly, Bea (best friend) just had her 17th birthday. There was a little party at her house and it was NOISY! But it was really fun. Haven't had fun like that in a while so it was a good change of pace. Indeed, it was a good way start the year. Better than Christmas and New Year. :)

So I'll leave it at that. Hopefully you'll get something with a little more substance next time I write.

See you when I see you.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 7, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Weee!