The Awesomest Story In The Universe

I was eating my leftover pizza from last week when I suddenly realized that Pizza Hut tastes really good. I don't know if it's because of the days my pizza took a vacation in the refrigerator or something else. After eating, I sat on the sofa and noticed that there's really nothing to notice or at least spark some interest on my field of vision. Bored, I stood up and went outside. It was outside that I saw the most beautiful thing in - no, I wouldn't go so far as to say "in my life" - that particular day.

It was an attractive pink...a bit soft to the touch, and a little wet. It was my very first teddy bear that my mama gave me when I was 3 years old (what were you thinking?). It was wet because of the early morning rain. Love, memories, and everything in between was put into that little teddy bear. It was very dear to me when I was young. I picked it up and suddenly, I remembered that I have to watch my favorite TV show.

So I threw it away.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “The Awesomest Story In The Universe”

  1. Oh, why did you threw your teddy bear away?

    I'm glad you're back, I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged! http://trishabel04.blogspot.com/2011/05/youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Weee!