Food for thought

I'm feeling a little down and I don't know why.

Sigh.

Think I need someone to talk to.

Boo hoo.

What's my problem, really?

Food maybe? Am I just hungry?

Or is it something deeper?

Biggest hurdle ever?

Love that cannot be

Cannot be that love

No.

I'm running out of words

Senseless rhyme.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 30, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Food for thought”

  1. Aww Everything will be fine, friend. Trust me, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you after a long long time. I missed you around here.

    I hope you'll figure out what's your problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch starlight. I'll figure it out somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Weee!