Yeah, that's how I feel and look nowadays.

Haven't been blogging for a while because I don't have the MOTIVATION to blog. In fact I lack the motivation to do everything! Boo hoo.

I don't really know what's wrong or what's going on with my head but I feel that life kinda sucks right now. No, I don't want to die yet.

Nothing's really happening much lately. Same old routine, same old places, same old stinkered quizzes. I think I want something new, a vacation maybe. Or some new beautiful faces. Or some progress in some way somehow. 

So anyway the thing that I don't want to do most is to go to school. Who wants to go to school anyway? I've been literally dragging my feet to school these past few days and the first exams still aren't over. I'm wishing that tomorrow be declared a holiday - and the day after, and the day after that. My grades are going downhill (not that they're high to begin with) and I'm not the least bit worried. Hopefully this laziness will come to pass.

What I really want to do is watch anime in my room all day long and never come out ever again.

I've been wanting to change my blogskin for a really long time but it's very bothersome to do. My blog looks so dark and lonely and it only adds to my lazy and depressed mood. Anyone want's to change my blogskin to  something fun and lively? Your help will be very much appreciated. :)

I need a really good boost right now, like a really good kick in the ass. It might be something or someone. Hopefully this will be over soon or my academic life will be ruined which in turn will destroy my future which will lead to my father getting frustrated, depressed and end up killing someone. So please help me. Don't let my father become a murderer. Haha.



This entry was posted on Sunday, July 31, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “ ”

  1. *hugs*

    I know how you feel. And I also know that I can't help you no matter what I say... I'm sure you'll be fine and all this will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete

Weee!