I. Am. Back. WEEEE!


Summer should be like this.

It feels so good to be back. It's been quite a while since I've been here. I think my last post was around June last year. Quite a long time eh? A lot has changed! Blogger has a new layout and features so I'm kind of lost. haha

It's summer vacation (a REALLY hot summer vacation) now and I didn't take any summer classes. I'm bored to death that is why I took some online typing jobs. Currently I'm with Essays.ph The rates are pretty low, but hey, I'll take what I can. It's better than just playing League of Legends all day long. I also am trying my hand at Bukisa. It's actually a blogging website. But the sweet part is you're getting paid based on the number of page views your articles get. And unlike Essays.ph, you can write about absolutely anything that interests you. I'm not too sure about the rates (some say it's pretty decent, some say it's a scam) though but as I've said before, I'll take what I can. It's better to have a little money than none at all.

Well, that's it for now.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Weee!