Gray Rooms

I woke up in a gray room. Yes, that SAME gray room. 

It was a room all too familiar for me - no decors, no windows; just a door of the same color. That horrible gray color. That god-forsaken gray color. Slowly but surely, claustrophobia creeped in and I realized I was alone. 

"I'm the only one left." I muttered. I wasn't scared though and proceeded to stand up. I dusted off my pants. 

As I got my bearings straight, I realized I was holding a cellphone. It was my old Nokia 3500c. There was absolutely nothing special about it -  two megapixel camera, no smartphone capabilities, scratched screen, unresponsive keys. A phone on the brink of retirement. 

There was an unread message. I chose not to read it. 

The phone went off. 

This entry was posted on Monday, May 13, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Gray Rooms”

  1. Thanks! Now all I can think of is what that message probably read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Well, the interpretation's up to you.:)

      Delete

Weee!