Sleeping Blues

That's 3:50 PM. The room's just dark.
Many people say that your circadian rhythm or sleeping pattern will get messed up when you sleep too long in the afternoon. As for me, I don't believe in that blasted myth. You know what I do? I look at that myth straight in its metaphorical eye and spit in front of its metaphorical feet. I then slap it on its metaphorical cheek and punch it squarely on its metaphorical stomach. When that bastard is down, I kick its metaphorical head to give it a metaphorical concussion. 

I sound crazy, don't I? Well, its just that I still get sleepy come evening even if I slept for 6 hours in the afternoon. That's just me though, I think it differs from person to person.

What myths have you metaphorically killed? 

Yesh.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 12, 2013 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Weee!