Life, Love, and Updates

It's been a while since I've written here. Heck it's been YEARS! And yes, I'm doing a lot of stuff right now.

Backtrack


The last time I wrote in my blog was probably when I was a senior in highschool or a college freshman. I was into prose back then and writing short, sappy, dramatic stories was my way of relieving stress - it definitely worked.

Current Life


I'm currently on my 4th year of college right now and I really hope that I will graduate in a semester or 2. My biggest hurdle is my thesis - I just can't find enough motivation to do it! In my defense, I had (and still am) having a hard time with life. Family and academics are just too hard to handle, especially if you have an dad like mine. Bummer.

I also found the love of my life. I think she's the one. Smart, beautiful...the whole package. I could not ask for more.

Anyway, I'm neck deep in online marketing right now. Building websites, ranking them on Google, and earning money from them really makes me happy. It's a way of sustaining myself too. I'm not there yet, but I believe that I will reach the point where I can be independent soon enough. Yes...soon enough. 6 months please?

Back Ache Blues


My back is aching a lot these days too. Probably because I gained weight. Sitting in front of the computer does take a toll on one's body. I do have lumbar scoliosis which makes it worse so I'm on the lookout for ergonomic chairs or computer gaming chairs.

I did find a nice Tumblr blog about ergonomic chairs called iloveergonomics.tumblr.com. It claims to talk a lot about ergonomics, but it just has a lot of League of Legends cosplay pics. The cosplayers are pretty hot though so no complaints there. Another blog called http://computergamingchairguru.webs.com is...well...a lover of computer chairs. I really like the theme of this blog. One more blog I like is bestcomputergamingchair.yolasite.com. Check them out. 

Anyway, this is all I can tell you for now. I promise to update more.

This entry was posted on Friday, August 7, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Weee!